At this moment we are seeking to employ:
1. An Assistant Superintendent Engineer to join the Technical Department.
The new recruit will:
- Provide assistance to Superintendent Engineer(s)
- Monitor vessels’ operations, performance and maintenance
- Attend class inspections, drydockings & repairs and special projects
The ideal candidate:
- holds an MSc in Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
- is fluent in English
- has strong communication & IT skills
- has an eye for detail and a methodical approach to work, and
- enjoys being part of a dynamic team
A few years experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
If you believe that you meet the above requirements, then please send your CV to : email@example.com By submitting your CV you express your consent to the processing of your personal data by the Company. To see full terms, please visit www.marinetrust.gr
Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.