At this moment we are seeking to employ a Human Resources Officer to join the Manning & Training department.
The HR Officer will :
- liaise with affiliated Manning Agencies abroad
- screen new recruits for all positions/ranks
- ensure that crew are correctly selected and prepared for employment, and
- keep in close contact with seafarers and their families
The ideal candidate :
- has a very good command of the English language
- possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- enjoys being part of a team, but can also work alone
- is IT literate
- is willing and able to travel abroad for longer periods
Previous sea-going experience, especially in respect of tankers and multinational crews, combined with relative higher education will be considered an advantage.
Tests may form part of the selection procedure.
If you believe that you meet the above requirements, then please send your CV to : email@example.com By submitting your CV you express your consent to the processing of your personal data by the Company. To see full terms, please visit www.marinetrust.gr
Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.